Renewables are for real. As licensed dealers for Sunpower, Schultz Electric and TrueNorth Solar is the trusted partner you need for tapping the exciting potential of solar power.
Whether it’s a 3,000-watt residential system or 75,000 watts for commercial use, the Schultz solar team is ready to design, engineer and install the most efficient and economic system possible.
- Site evaluation. Complete site analysis to determine if a photovoltaic system can be installed to meet your needs.
- Design & engineering. Engineers, draftsmen, NABCEP certified and LEED accredited professionals creating maximum energy production that complies with all applicable codes and standards.
- Installation. Building efficient, durable and aesthetically pleasing photovoltaic systems with master electricians, carpenters and NABCEP certified and LEED accredited professionals.
- Monitoring. Custom packages for observing and tracking power production and usage via webpage or mobile device, along with detailed monthly and annual performance reports.
- Maintenance. Scheduled site visits to inspect your system and ensure maximum operating efficiency and lower operating expenses, via cleaning, connection checks and other preventive maintenance.
- Consulting. Expert services for homeowners, builders, developers, architects and engineers.